Online data base for all kind of semiconductors www.ecadata.de
- Access to all databases from ECA – over 1.000.000 different components.
- Databases for transistors, diodes, thyristors, FETs with parametric search and various selections
- database or all kind of integrated circuits like memories, digital (ECL,TTL, CMOS), analog, linear, opto electronic and much more
- new databases for LED, LCD and plasma displays, inverters, connectors …
- Various searches and selections.
- Comparison types and pin-out .
- List of all manufacturers.
- SMD Code tables -> SMD-Tutorial (flash)
- Gallery with all case outline drawings.
- Free search service, if you couldn’t find what are you searching for.
- Download of the original data sheets in PDF format (more than 300.000), if available.
- Download of Pspice, Hspice, Saber or IBIS Modules if available.
- Links to different supply
- You can add notice and links to each type
For Informations about the usage of the online database is available here.
Here a some short tutorial (flash)
How-to use the parametric search for semiconductors
Please notice we create the online accounts during our regular office time, Mo-Fr from 9 to 17:00 MET.
If you want your account now, please use this direct order link to create an online account and you will receive the login info direct after successful PayPal payment.